Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Create Awareness

My original plan was to keep my fight with infertility private.  I know I am strong, but the emotional roller coaster is a lot to keep inside... Almost unbearable.    I do have a HUGE support system with my amazing husband, select family and select friends that I opened up to.  While slowing opening up to the people around me, I couldn't help but think of others struggling as well, and how they must be feeling alone and helpless.  I kept thinking, "If I have to make myself vulnerable and open to the world, in order to inspire and encourage others struggling as well, then I will."  

Writing is my release...I just hope reading this will be theirs.  <3

4 comments:

  1. You will help so many people with your story. I takes a strong person to open Up. it will only make your stronger. Love you Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel privileged to be able to follow your journey with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your interest in my story. :)

      Delete