Tuesday, July 19, 2016

July 9, 2014: Cleared to Continue!

I had my bloodwork and follicle scan done this morning.  I was cleared to do three injections tonight!  Tomorrow, I will be heading back to the doctor for more labs to be drawn.  I'm not sure which veins they are going to use.  My poor arms are bruised with track marks.  Anxiety is kicking in, and I'm becoming an emotional mess as all this is happening so fast.  Or so it seems.  At the end of the day, I am looking up and thinking positive.  :)  With IVF, you have to be closely monitored.  I go to the doctor just about every day for bloodwork and ultrasounds.  You have to trigger at the perfect time, and ensure that you do not get over stimulated and end up in the hospital.  Tip:  Lots of protein and SmartWater!

It is crazy to see what modern medicine can do for us and our bodies.  It can literally make dreams come true.  You just have to believe.  Never give up hope.  Especially when it is all you have left.  



No comments:

Post a Comment