Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Relaxation & Preparation

As I was preparing for my second surgery, I needed to find ways to get my mind at peace.  I tend to internalize things, so I needed to get my mind off of the upcoming procedure so that I wouldn't start to obsess over it.  I love going to Lush and getting my favorite organic, vegan face and body products.  My top 3 favorite things that I use on a regular basis from there are: Bath Bombs, Lip Scrub, and Ocean Salt!  So... to Lush I went!  I decided that I would re-direct my focus on relaxation.  I knew that the stress and anxiety I was creating for myself was not healthy for my body or mind.  On the nights where I felt extremely tense or stressed out, I would plan a night of relaxation for myself.  I would start a bubble bath, throw in a bath bomb, light a candle and read a book.  The bath bomb would make my water so beautiful.  It creates such a positive energy which is exactly what I needed.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment