Saturday, November 21, 2015

June 30, 2014: IVF Has Offically Begun!

The day has finally arrived, and had been long awaited for.  From the beginning, I sort of always had this feeling that I may need to do IVF and here I was.  I was nervous and excited all in one.  I was excited because I knew I was possibly one step closer to finally becoming a mother.  I just had so much love to give.  I was nervous because of the process that it would take to get me there, especially with all the medications.  How would they make me feel?  I would be working full time during this process as well.  It was bitter sweet.  I would be on my feet ALL day, without much downtime to rest and relax, which I knew would take a toll on my body towards the end of this cycle.  The upside was that I would have something to keep my mind off of everything.   Not to mention my co-workers were the absolute best and understanding support system, and would take care of me like no other.  I was more than ready... Let's make a baby!  

                                               
Welcome to the world of IVF




 

No comments:

Post a Comment