Friday, November 6, 2015

They have all arrived!

Things were starting to get exciting!  ALL of my medications had finally arrived.  Let me tell you....it was alot!!  Boxes and boxes full of needles and drugs, and they were soon to be used!  I was scheduled to be heading back to the doctor.  They would be organizing all of my medications for me, as well as giving me the calendar with the schedule for all of the medications.  While we are there, we would also be sigining all of our consent forms to continue the process, of course doing more blood work, performing my baseline ultrasounds, and executing my test transfer.  Some of the medications had to remain refrigerated, so I went through each box carefully and stored everything accordingly.  This was all really happening.  I just hope something really beautful comes from all of this.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment