Wednesday, August 7, 2013

March 6, 2013 4:19PM

Today would be the day that I would get my Transvaginal Ultrasound to monitor my ovaries from being on these medications.  My uterus came back normal. I was happy this was never an issue in trying to conceive.  There was no change on my right side.  There was still a stable complex cyst, containing "debris" there.  It felt like this would never change.  My right tube was still dilated and fluid-filled as it was in the previous ultrasound.  They could hardly see my right ovary due to this dilated tube.  Poor ovary.

Although everything that had been contributing to my trouble was still there, nothing had gotten worse from the fertility medications, so for that I was very thankful.

At this point it was time to get some bloodwork done to monitor my Progesterone levels.  Had the Clomid and Premarin been working?  Was I finally ovulating well enough to conceive?  

Also, we set up another Hysterosalpingography (Dye Study).  We thought..."Well we have a current ultrasound, and were going to have current blood work, let's have a current dye study as well, and piece everything together with all of our most current information."




No comments:

Post a Comment