Sunday, August 11, 2013

So what now...

So what now??  I went in for my follow-up appointment with my gyno in regards to my dye study results.  Miguel and I were just wondering what this all meant for us.  My doctor told me that the best way for me to get pregnant would of course be InVitro.  This way we could just bypass my tubes.  I knew this would be the best option but I wasn't ready to just jump into that quite yet.  I wanted it to happen on it's own.  Not to mention I got quoted $20,000 for it.  Most insurances don't cover InVitro either.  The doctor basically told me that the tube needed to come out.  It was an issue in the beginning and it continues to be a problem now.  It just needed to go.  He still kept me on the fertility meds because I told him that even though the tube was an issue, I wanted to keep trying.    The doctor told me to just relax.  He said that people are probably constantly asking me when I am going to have a baby and the pressure can be very overwhelming.  He was right.  He told Miguel and I to tell people "We will call you when we get pregnant."   I started to lie to people and tell them that I wanted to finish school before I had a baby, so people would begin to back off.  It was beginning to be just too much, emotionally, at times. 

The big question was this.... Ok yes I have a bad tube, but at my age and being healthy, why wasn't I getting pregnant with my good tube.  That one should working just fine.   ??????   

I decided to keep trying until I was at the end of the road with fertility medications.  So now we sit back and wait to see what would happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment