Thursday, January 23, 2014

November 7, 2013: Results

     I was so anxious each day as I waited for my doctor's office to call me and give me the results for my blood work.  I remember I was at work, going about my day, and I saw my cell phone ringing.  It was my doctor's office.  My heart literally dropped, and I got butterflies in the pit of my stomach.  I instantly felt sooo nervous.  I told my co-worker that I needed to step off of the floor and take the call.  Without hesitation, I answered the phone......Please let me get some good news....

     Finally some good results!!!!  I did not have a tumor!!!!!  THANK GOD!  I told my doctor how thankful I was and how scared I had been.  He told me he was very confident that this is what the results would be, but at the same time, he can totally understand how it can be quite nerve wrecking.  The great thing about my doctor is that he is always reminding me to think positive thoughts!  I would continue taking the Sprintec for the remainder of the 6 week period.  During this time I would be skipping the sugar pills and going straight into the next pack, suppressing my cycles.  I was more than ready for my next appointment.....December 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment