Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Love & Support

Throughout this process, I have had such unconditional support and love.  I can't even put into words, the love I have felt from family and friends.  It doesn't matter how many times I text or call my friends and family, they never turn me away.  Who would have known that people really cared about what I was going through in my everyday life.  Miguel and I are so blessed to have such amazing people who care, and support us throughout this journey.  

When people ask me how I stay so strong, I have a simple, honest answer for them. God.  I have a lot of faith and I thank Him through the good and the bad. I thank Him for my struggle, because it has changed me as a person and as a woman.  I know that He has a divine plan for us and I trust in that. I trust that everything happens exactly the way it is suppose to happen.

My husband has been my biggest fan.  He is my rock and has stepped up as a man, and a husband throughout this journey.  He gives me the love, support, and security that I need to push through.  My love for him has grown more that I could have ever imagined.  When you go through something like infertility, it is definitely a make or break kind of thing.  We have definitely grown so much since the beginning of this journey, and I feel that together, we can overcome anything.  

I have also met such amazing girls on Instagram that I call my TTCSisters.  We support eachother, and follow eachother's journeys.  We give each other support and advice.  After all, you don't understand what it feels like mentally and physically unless you have personally gone through it.  We are eachother's support system.  

Not to mention I have The.Best.Mom.EVER. 

When you have friends and family like mine, you have no choice but to move forward with confidence, and know that everything is going to be ok.  They constantly build me up.  When I am feeling down, I allow myself to break down, and release whatever emotions I need to get out.... and then I move on.  I don't allow myself to have a pity party, and here's why...  There are many people out there who have it way worse than I do.  There are children sick and dying.   There are people out there who are fighting for just one more breath of life, and who would gladly trade places with me.  This little thing called infertility... is nothing compared to others struggle with.  





No comments:

Post a Comment