Saturday, July 27, 2013

Fertility Medication: Month 1

It was January 30, 2013 and I was starting my first month of taking the medications.  It was really not so bad after all.  The only side effects I had were being slightly emotional at times and random hot flashes.  Boy I sure don't miss those, and I don't look forward to this when I get menopause.  Lol  

In the meantime, I was researching InVitro Fertilization.  I just wanted to be educated and comfortable with the idea of possibly doing this, just in case my journey would head in that direction.  Learning about the process was quite interesting.  It just makes you realize how much some people go through to get pregnant.  It takes someone special to endure this.  
 
My doctor suggested that I wait a couple of months before I get my bloodwork done again.  He wanted me to be less stressed about all the appointments and pressure that infertility was causing.  He also suggested that I tell people to "back off" with all the "When are you gonna get pregnant" questions. Hahahah I loved this.  He wanted me to be less stressed so my body could react to the medication.  Miguel and I agree'd.  I just kept pushing forward and began to be at peace with the situation.  I finally had my life and emotions somewhat back under control and I was completely fine with being a little afraid at times.  










No comments:

Post a Comment