Tuesday, July 16, 2013

May 24, 2011 9:15:23AM

I began to get Pelvis Transvaginal Ultrasounds every 3 months to monitor the cyst.  During this particular ultrasound there was a 2.8 cm simple right ovarian cyst, and a 3.2 cm complex left ovarian cyst containing low level echoes.  This complex cyst was more consistent with a hemorrhagic cyst (Possibly filled with blood).  In previous ultrasounds they suggested that one of my tubes could be a possible hydrosalpinx, but in this current study it was no longer being seen.  There was also mild free fluid seen adjacent to the right ovary.  Things didn't look too bad, so I kept trying to get pregnant and I continued to get my ultrasounds done every 3 months to track my progress and condition of the cysts.  

Soon after... my doctor scheduled for me to have my first Hysterosalpingography (HSG) done.

No comments:

Post a Comment