Wednesday, July 24, 2013

January 2013... Another Year

After many months of getting my Progesterone levels tested (this was done via bloodwork on a specific day each month after my menstrual cycle), it had been discovered that I had another issue at hand.  On top of my right tube possibly being a hydrosalpinx according to all of the ultrasounds I was having done, I was now being told that I was not ovulating well enough every month.  My doctor described it as "your body is very up and down".  Basically, some months I ovulated well, some months not so well, and some not at all.  This was not what I wanted to hear.  I like to try and take care of things naturally, so I knew this issue was not going to be something I liked dealing with... and that meant possibly starting fertility medication. 




No comments:

Post a Comment